Troy brought his bike back in (if you can remember, a few months ago I completely rewired his front end cover and added some low beam/drl HIDs.
This time, he was ready for the main low beam and high beam HIDs.
Install went smooth, even though I had to unbolt the tank to snake some wires from the battery....but he's good to go now and can actually see at night
Had to make my own custom Bi-Xenon Harness for this on
After a 2 year rest, Project Spike was ressurected and then ship off to a new home.
In order to complete the sale, we needed to get the trike up and running again. Problem.
Bad gas (2 years old), bad carb, bad fuel pump, bad block venting....bad lots of stuff.
Weekend Project...woot woot!
So we swapped some parts off of RL's bug (carb and oil stand), replaced all the parts that seized up due to bad liquids.
Minor tuning and she was on the road.