Was a busy day today. Got his new drifting rims with high performance proxy TR5 summer tires ordered; and since he's going to be in snow this winter, I also got him some high performance winter tires to go on his stock rims.
Tore apart the back trunk area to figure out the layout of the subs/amps back there. Have a few concept ideas that I sent to the owner, so we'll see if he likes them.
Also started some removal and sound deadening. Only in the trunk, but that's the largest area. This trunk is kind of funky, so it's going to take a little longer than usually. Got about 75% done in the trunk last night.....not bad for an hours work. Keep posted!