Another local shop installed this jankie 'front bumper' if you want to call it that.....and it just didn't do anyone any favors. No winch protection, didn't flow with the lines of the Jeep and it looked like someone fabricated it with 1 eye closed.
So we swapped it with a DV8 FS-Series trail tested and proven bumper! 3/16" and 1/4" cold rolled steel, .120 wall tubing, high degree angles and raised corners, light tabs and Solid D-ring mounts w/ rings included. Textured black powdercoating with 4 led lights built in and a bull bar.
Now this Jeep looks proper and ready to hit the trails!
Oh...and what about power when on the trail?
We put in a Superchip Flashpaq to add
- TPMS on/off & threshold adjustability
- Speedometer correction for aftermarket tires & gears
- Control Rubicon Lockers in 4 Hi
- Read & clear trouble codes
- Tuning optimized for towing, economy, performance and crawling
- Improved shifting, less downshifting on the highway
- Improved mileage potential