They've owned this setup for over 6 years, and throughout that time, they have had some issues with the existing equipment that was wired into it.
Rear Add-A-Bag Air Suspension with Manual Tee Fill-up
OEM Satellite Radio (never got reception due to Camper)
Backup-Camera that Never worked
On-Board Air-Lift Heavy Duty Compressor with Automagical Fill
Pioneer Bluetooth Touchscreen Multi-Media Unit in-dash
Backup Camera wired on TOP of Rear camper for Boat Monitoring
Satellite Radio Antenna wired on TOP of Camper
So....as you can imagine, the backup camera and sat radio antenna had to be re-wired and lengthened due to the massiveness of this beast....so I had to extend each cable (which sucks because they are both sensitive cables to begin with) and then fought the battle fishing these wires from atop the Camper, through existing-ish channels inside the camper, then underneath the beast all the way to the front.
There were plenty of curse words used and plenty of blood drawn....but we finally got it wired up.
Customer had all his Auxiliary Switches un-used from factory, so I tapped into Switch #4, since it's the least amp output, so now he can turn on his rear camera whenever he wants....super convenient.
The Sat radio now has no issues connection because it's the highest thing on the vehicle with no obstructions.
The new Pioneer unit gives them multiple inputs, including Bluetooth, Auxiliary and USB....so their roadtrips will be full of music and books-on-tape.
The Air Lift compressor upgrade went smoothly as well....the old system was antiquated and was super inconvenient for the owner....now at the press of a button, he can raise or lower the rear whenever he wants. We installed the gauge and remote fill buttons in the center console/dash area.
This was a bomber install, as we only had a week to get parts and install before they left....but also, both Ryan and myself were leaving town a few days before these owners left as well....so we busted it out and everyone was happy!