For now, I addressed the lights.
Started with a lightly used set of lights previously modified by another builder....and by 'modified' I mean shredded and hacked.
I opened up these lights, re-aligned the projectors since they were WAYYY off. Fixed all the other issues inside and removed some stupid massive halos they had installed.
I upgraded the lower panel to accept the new Diode Dynamic Switchback DRL panel and tied that into the factory wiring so it integrates perfectly as OEM.
The projectors were Morimoto Mini H1 V6.0s and I included a full Morimoto 35w HID kit with Bi-Xenon MotoControl Harness.
These were already painted to match the customers grey paint, so that was a perfect fit...like it was meant to be.
After a full HID installation and some minor integration with other modules, these badboys found a new home.
These will provide my client with plenty of forward lighting that won't annoy oncoming drivers and allow him to see further and wider than ever before.